Our clients love our fast service,
deep expertise, and caring ways.
Our team at Montecino & Ciaccia, CPAs understands what it’s like when you need help with your accounting and taxes. We’re here to make your life easier with our expertise in QuickBooks, bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and taxes.
We are a CPA firm that provides QuickBooks® bookkeeping, tax problem resolution and payroll services in Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia area, and Delaware.
Tax Problems Solved
When it comes to finding the expertise you need to get the best tax preparation, planning, and resolution services, our team has the track record and credentials you can trust. All CPAs have earned an extra certification: the Certified Tax Resolution Specialist, Plus, founder Charles Montecino was honored in 2008 with the Top Practitioner Award from the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers.
The firm helps individuals and owners of small and mid-sized businesses that:
- Have received a letter from the IRS or a state, county, or local tax agency and don’t know what to do
- Are going through a divorce and need innocent spouse help
- Have been named executor of an estate and need help with the tax and financial compliance
- Owe money to the IRS and need help getting it restructured
- Simply need their taxes prepared or want to do some tax planning
“Charlie and Meggan are first class. As a businessman, sometimes you need answers fast and these guys always get back to you in a hurry, I would not hesitate to recommend their firm.” – Joseph C. Sharman, President, Weststar Electric LLC
“I brag to all my tax-delinquent and tax weary family, friends and acquaintances about the peace of mind I experienced after my first consultation with you. Although my tax woes are far from over, my fears are. Your “bedside manner” put me immediately at ease and I truly appreciate your not making my feel so DUMB. I will continue to spread the word about your priceless skills.” – Gail
“Why do we continue to utilize this firm in spite of having moved to Florida full time? People we trust; professionalism; availability almost always. What else do you require or need?” – Jay Jackter
Small Business Accounting and QuickBooks Help
QuickBooks can be a powerful accounting system, but most small and mid-sized business owners need help to make sure they’re on the right product (there’s over a dozen QuickBooks products to choose from) and to make sure they have customized it to meet their business requirements. As Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, our team can offer small and mid-sized businesses:
- Monthly bookkeeping and payroll services so business owners can make quality decisions from timely and accurate information
- Help with sales, franchise, and other business tax compliance services
- QuickBooks troubleshooting, training, selection, setup, and consulting
- Outsourced controller services so you can get higher level expertise without the expense salary of a controller or CFO
- Help putting together loan packages, budgeting, and cash flow forecasting to help you gain peace of mind
We’d love to find out more about your tax and accounting needs and how we can help. Call us at 856-256-1490 or email Charles Montecino: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your no-cost, no-obligation 30-minute QuickBooks needs assessment.