Need QuickBooks Expertise?
With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. From its inception in 1992, Intuit has evolved the QuickBooks product line into a robust selection of software packages designed to serve a wide variety of industries.
The Costliest QuickBooks Mistakes
Although QuickBooks is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there is still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly. Here are a few of the telltale signs where we can likely save you time, money, and headaches:
- You have account balances or financial statements that don’t make sense.
- Your CPA or tax preparer says your file needs to be cleaned up before they can do your taxes, and you don’t know what to do.
- Your file runs slow or displays error messages frequently.
- Your statements are out of balance.
- You can’t get the reports you need to make good business decisions.
- You cannot get your accounts to reconcile.
- You frequently call the support line at Intuit.
- Your bookkeeping is taking you longer than you think it should.
- Your reports show items you know have already been paid or received.
- And many more.
There’s a long list of trouble spots that can occur in QuickBooks, and you’re not alone if you’re having challenges. That’s why we offer a data file analysis when you first come to us. That gives both of us a list of action items that we can work from to help you locate trouble spots, get them corrected, and get your bookkeepers trained to enter the data correctly and keep it clean.
In-Depth QuickBooks Expertise
These days, understanding how to best use QuickBooks has grown into its own set of skills apart from traditional bookkeeping experience. Even the best bookkeeper must spend extra time getting to know how to use QuickBooks in order to enter all of the transactions most efficiently and accurately.
We’ve gathered our QuickBooks knowledge across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. We can take all of the great ideas we see at training conferences and apply them to help you get your accounting done more effectively.
Some of the ways we can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks software include:
- Helping you choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing problems
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
“Contacted Charles for an IRS issue we had about a 941 payment problem. He worked hard to minimize the damage as it was an error on their part. After that he, and his firm, handled all of our business’s accounting needs for 5+ years. He setup and worked with our QuickBooks®, handled our payroll needs, bank and tax payments, and was nothing but professional. I would highly recommend him for any business or personal accounting needs you may have.” – John Berger, Impact Collision Center Inc.
“Charlie and his team are incredible, the turnaround for a tax return is amazing. They are highly skilled at taking your information and using their QuickBooks® expertise to turn around your tax return in record time. I have referred other friends to them as well with the same results!” – Richard M. Troiani, Broker, Drexel Realty Group, Inc.
“Charlie and Meggan are first class accountants, as a business man sometimes you need answers fast and their firm gets back to me in a hurry, especially when I have a QuickBooks® problem. They are experts with QuickBooks®. I would not hesitate using their firm and they are constantly reminding me to back up every day.” – Joseph C. Sharman, President, Weststar Electric LLC
It’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need QuickBooks help. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give us a call at 856-256-1490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.